With over 40 years of collective experience and brainpower, the GOT INFLUENCE? team can significantly improve performance for your organization.
CONSULTING PROJECTS INCLUDE:
Re-designing existing sales training in order to increase the volume of contacts your salespeople make, speed up sales cycles and eliminate poor prospects while converting more perfect prospects into new clients. Find out exactly why Dan was awarded 2013 International Sales Training Leader of the Year.
Developing products that generate revenue, from sales to leadership tools, from coaching models to management techniques.
Coaching leaders, managers and sales professionals so that they better motivate staff as well as motivate buyers to buy.
The Model of Sales Excellence, a new tool that can identify ideal salespeople you can hire in order to match and model your top performers. Senior sales executives can experience this for free, in order to understand the power of this psychologically-sound hiring strategy.
Call us today at 1-847-359-7860
UNIQUE TRAINING IDEAS
Do you have the latest influence strategies built into your existing training?
IT’S TIME TO RE-DESIGN!
What’s important and unique about GOT INFLUENCE? training…
You can develop training that really works! We use a model developed by our President, Wendy Seidman. Her products have gained global acceptance as proven by over 50 million dollars in sales.
Here’s a summary of sales training re-design strategies that Dan Seidman has presented at ASTD’s International Conference and Training Magazine’s major event.
WHAT’S MISSING FROM YOUR SALES TRAINING?
- Ultimate Objection-handling response models
- Potent Scripting (for phone work, objections, networking and more)
- Mental Health for Sales Pros
- Teach Concepts to Anchor Learning
- How Reps can Invest in Themselves
- Personal Budgeting for Sales Pros
- Adopting Mentors, Becoming a Mentor
- Psychologically-sound research on motivation and decision-making
- Energy vs. time management
- Lead Generation Genius Techniques
- Eliminate the #1 Problem Sales Pros Face!
- Daily Performance Improvement Tips
- The Change Formula – it’s Impact on Selling
- Behavioral Contracting to Open Sales Calls
- Accountability to Improve Individual Performance
- Mental Flexibility
- Nine Strategies for Getting Past the GateKeeper
- The Most Neglected Area of Selling Skills – Language
- Research on Procrastination and How to Eliminate it
- Fifteen Steps to Better Listening Skills
- Power Questions (Eight Types & When to Ask Them)
- CAT scan Diagnostic Tool to Analyze Training
- Teach reps to train and deepen their own learning
- Evoke Emotion during Sales Calls
- Humor skills for Selling Pros
Making adjustments to your existing sales training in even a few of these areas can have a significant impact on boosting revenue.
For information or a conversation on analyzing your existing training, or to develop tools that can change behavior and improve performance, contact us today.
Call us today at 1-847-359-7860
Do you have a vested interested in every sales pro or leader on your staff?
Then consider how an authority on leadership or selling can improve the quality, power and influence of each sales executive, manager or leader on your team.
Both Dan and Wendy Seidman have extensive experience helping business professionals increase revenue by increasing productivity, management skills and selling skills.
Contact us today for an initial conversation on helping you address your concerns and help you realize your vision to attain greater success in your marketplace Dan@GotInfluenceInc.com or 1-847-359-7860